samedi 28 février 2015

Mrs Lorenzo's English classroom





In our English class there are two beige doors, three beige walls and one white wall and four windows.
 The English class is on the second floor and it is next to the German room
In our classroom there is also a video projector, a white board, a computer, nine posters, a map, thirty-four chairs, one desk, seventeen tables, a cupboard.

On our tables there are pens, compasses, scissors, sharpeners, erasers.
Ingrid, Fatoumata, Anouar, Lusiné. 6D

 I like school and I like English because Mrs Lorenzo is nice and I learn a lot of English.
Anouar 6D


I like school this year. My favourite subject is Art.
Lusiné 6D

I like school very much. My favourite subject is French. I feel good at school because I am with my friends.
Fatoumata 6D






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.