vendredi 6 février 2015

The canteen

THE CANTEEN




The canteen is opposite the library.

It is over the girls toilets.

There are 96 seats and 22 windows in the canteen.

There are 48 jars and 1 fountain.
 

When we arrive in the canteen, we take a tray with a knife, a fork and a dessert spoon.

Then we choose a starter, a main course and a dessert.

Then we take a piece of bread and a glass and we go to sit down to eat. 


 Comments:


I like school. I am in the same classroom with my best friends and we have a lot of activities in school. It is fun.
Candice 6 D


I like English. I like Wednesdays and Tuesdays.
Ellya 6 D

I like school. I love Wednesday mornings and Thursday afternoons.
Arthur 6 D


I like school. I study German, English, French and Maths. I love Art and Music.
Liban 6D















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.